|Temperature Range:||-65 °C ~+80 °C||Humidity Range °C:||20%~95%R.H.|
|Accuracy/uniformity:||±0.1 °C , ±0.1%R.H. / ±1.5 °C ,±5.0%R.H.||Accuracy/volatility:||±1.0 °C , ±2.0%R.H./±0.5 °C , ±3.0%R.H.|
|Cooling Time:||5.0 °C /minute||Inside Material:||SUS#304 Stainless Steel|
|Cooling System:||Water-cooled / Two-stage Compressor||Power:||3Φ 380VAC±10% 50/60Hz|
|High Light:||TUV Environmental Testing Chambers , CSA Environmental Testing Chambers , ss304 environmental test chamber|
Environmental Test Chamber Walk In Accelerated Aging Climate Room
Environment Walk-In Chamber serves as a test site for large components, assemblies, and finished products in electrical and electronics, aerospace, batteries and automobiles, etc. Shice produces both Static Walk-In Chambers and Dynamic Walk-In Chambers and can be configured as a temperature chamber or a temperature humidity chamber.
The Shice walk-in temperature and climate test chambers are especially developed for large test specimens. Size and design are optimal loading of test specimens. The modular construction and variability in size and equipment is ideally forspecific application.
|Volume||10m3 , 15m3 , 20m3, 30m3, 50m3, 100m3 , as per customer requirements|
|Temperature range||-65 °C ~+80 °C|
|Accuracy/uniformity||±0.1 °C , ±0.1%R.H. / ±1.5 °C ,±5.0%R.H.|
|Accuracy/volatility||±1.0 °C , ±2.0%R.H./±0.5 °C , ±3.0%R.H.|
|Cooling time||5.0 °C /minute|
|Inside material||SUS#304 Stainless Steel|
|Insulation material||High-temperature high-density amino acid ethyl ester foam insulation materials,|
|Cooling system||Water-cooled / two-stage compressor|
|Protection||No fuse switch, compressor overload switch, high and low pressure protective switch, over-humidity-temperature protective switches, fuses, warning system|
|Accessories||recorder(option), view window, 50mm diameter testing hole, PL lamp, clapboard, Dry and wet gauze ball|
|Controller||German Siemens PLC or TH-900C Korea or TEMI|
|Compressor||France’s Tecumseh Brand or Germany Bitzer|
|Power||1Φ 220VAC±10% 50/60Hz & 3Φ 380VAC±10% 50/60Hz|
Control method and characteristics:
Precision microcomputer control temperature and humidity system, with PID control the refrigerant flow to make the system’s heating / humidification reduction, to achieve low power consumption, energy saving, carbon reduction effect, cooling, heating, humidity control intelligent electronic control, long-term stable use.
1. Cable Port: Two size of cable port is available: &50mm, &100mm.
2. Double door
3. Pass room: Provided to avoid disturbance of atmospheric temperature and humidity while opening the door.
4. Floor reinforcement: Can be fixed if heavy specimen placed in the chamber for test.
5. Carry-in inclined platform: Provided below the door to facilitate moving of specimens in and out through the door.
6. Entire ceiling blow-out duct
7. The extremely wide air inlet reduces the airflow rate (down to apprrox.0.5m/s)
9. The rotation regenerating dehumidifier (M-300)ensures precise control of low humidity (21°C,23%RH)for electrostatic reliability tests.
10. Temperature and humidity recorder
11. 100mm width recording paper with 6 dots
12. 180mm width recording paper with 12 dots
13. Status indication lamp
14. Provide to signal chamber status and warnings when normal running, a malfunction running or stand by occurs.
15. Water purifier
16. Provided to keep the humidifier heater free from scale and ensure the supply of water to humidifier.
17. Power socket