|Standard:||UL94,IEC60695-11-3,IEC60695-11-20||Usage:||Horizontal And Vertical Burning Test|
|Burning Angle:||0°,20°,45°||Thermocouple:||Type K (Ni/Cr – Ni/Al)|
|Thermocouple Size:||0.5 Mm||Time For Temperature:||From 100°C±5°C To 700°C±3°C|
|Volume Of Chamber:||>0.5m³, Black Interior||Gas Supply:||Methane,min.98% Purity|
|High Light:||IEC60695-11-3 CNAS UL94 Flammability , TUV UL94 Flammability , CNAS IEC60695-11-20 flammability test chamber|
UL94 Flammability testing of Horizontal Vertical Flame Chamber
The UL94 Horizontal Vertical Flame Chamber is designed for the flammability testing of plastic materials used in consumer electric devices and appliances per UL94. The chamber is constructed of stainless steel with a black interior and large sliding window for easy viewing. The Test chamber includes a fully adjustable specimen support and a precision metered gas burner. Three digital timers with remote control are mounted on the inside back wall of the chamber, allowing for precise and simplified line-of-sight operation.
The horizontal vertical burning tester is mainly used to grading the flammability of V-0, V-1, V-2, HB, and 5V materials. It is also applicable to the research, production and quality inspection departments of electrical and electronic products and their components, such as lighting equipment, low-voltage electrical appliances, household appliances, machine tools, electrical machinery, power tools, electronic instruments, electrical instruments, electrical connectors and accessories. In the field of insulation materials, engineering plastics or other solid combustible materials.
|The power consumption of the moving motor of the burner||60W|
|Burner angle||(90 ° – 45 °), adjustable|
|Ignition timing||0 to 99.99 seconds arbitrarily set|
|Ignition time||horizontal 30s; vertical 10s|
|Afterflame time, afterglow time timer||0~99.99 seconds, accuracy: ±0.01 seconds;|
|Flame height||manually adjustable, and set a flame height scale of 20mm|
|Use of gas||industrial grade methane, liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, gas, etc. (customer self-contained)|
|Working power supply||AC220V; 50Hz; 150W|
Reference Test Standards:
* UL 94
* ASTM D635, D3801, D4804, D5048, D4986,
* IEC 60695 Part 11-10
* IEC 60695 Part 11-20
* IEC 707 (partial), ISO 9772 and ISO 9773
* The horizontal vertical burning test machine is composed of a test part and a control part, and adopts an integrated design to facilitate on-site installation and debugging. The test chamber casing and important parts are made of stainless steel, which is resistant to smoke and gas.
* The control system is highly automated and has automatic ignition. During the test, the test object automatically follows the flame in both vertical and horizontal directions.
*The temperature and time numbers show that the observation and recording are convenient and the use is stable and reliable.
* Burner angle adjustable to 0º, 20º, 45º
* Flexible iris hand access ports
* Remote burner positioning
* Sliding tempered glass viewing window
* Removable burner carriage assembly
* Flexible laboratory fixturing
* Interior light
* Digital timers located in line of sight with specimen
* Digital timers with resolution of 0.1 s
* Remote control with push button reset for in-chamber event timing.
* Electrical gas shut-off solenoid
* Gas control system
* Flame confirmation kit (ASTM D5207)
Voltage and Frequency Available:
120 V 60 Hz, 1.5 A
230 V 50 Hz, 0.75 A
If you are not sure about certain parameters of the UL94 The UL94 Horizontal Vertical Flame Chamber, please let us know your inquiry and we are very happy to give you professional technical advice and support services. Our services are not limited to standardized Horizontal Vertical Flame Chamber, but also include specific consulting, design, R&D and manufacturing based on the customer’s industry and application scenarios to help customers create more business opportunities.